Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To my ward family

Hello Bishop and everyone: Thank you so much for the gift card! In Madagascar I could literally buy a fairly good car for $100. In fact, I might just do so.

The MTC is pretty chill. Malagasy is not as hard as I thought it would be. The food in the MTC is not as bad as I thought it would be. For Rob and Jason, I hope your call comes soon and you can get here as quick as you can. For everyone else who is thinking about a mission - do it. I can honestly say that it has been the best decision of my life.

I'm not yet in Madagascar, but I leave in just over a week. I love you all and sure do miss you. Thank you so much for the support and all the help everyone's been my whole life. If anyone wants to send me a box of treats and candy, feel free - just throwin' that out there.

love, Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment