Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HEY IT'S ELDER CRYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 24, 2009 4:12 PM
So I haven't had a P-Day and won't have one for another week. Thanksgiving and other stuff has conspired against us. I would have written home but only Brady is there so I wasn't sure what to do.

Anyways I'm having an awesome time in the MTC! I've learned tons of the language and am maybe a week a way from being able to have a simple Malagasy conversation. Isn't that cool?! Anyone who says that Malagasy is hard was lying (or didn't have the gift of tounges lol). It is really easy because the grammar is so simple. Yes, one word is extremely long and it takes forever to say anything, but once you memorize it is easy to speak.

I love my District. My companion is named Elder Simon Evans and he is from Bristol, England. Pretty cool huh? Then there is Elder Sender (my friend from BYU) and Elder Goff. Our District only has four people in it, which makes us the smallest District in the MTC with more than one person. We are in the hard and random tribal/island language zone. We've become really good friends with the Mongolians, the Indonesians, a girl who is going to Malaysia, and some people who are learning Fijian. People from all walks of life, but a suprising amount of Hawaiians.

I've learned a ridiculously large amount about the gospel already. What fun! Anyways I love you guys, and the food is pretty good!
Veloma with much love,
Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment