Friday, November 4, 2011

The lucky few


Fort Dauphin ~ it's pretty strange to know that the very end of my mission is going to be in such an incredibly remote place. On the twelfth we may have 11 baptisms or we may have none. Any number between one and eleven may occur, but we are just trying to work as hard as we can. My last baptism here in Madagascar..

The rest of Island Conference went really well. Elder Nelson blessed us all, he said:
· We would be great disciples
· We would feast upon the word
· We would apply them
· We would be safe as we obey the laws of the land
· We will all return and continue to be missionaries hereafter
· We would have vigor, health and strength

He asked us to HEARKEN. We will do it. He asked us to write down the number of units in Madagascar and then one day we will look back in wonder.

That's all I really have right now I suppose. I've been sick, bad throat. Two weeks from tomorrow I'm getting on a plane that will take me to America. That seems pretty crazy and awesome.

Love,
Elder Cryer




No comments:

Post a Comment